Colon Hydrotherapy is a safe and effective method of removing waste and unwanted toxins from the large intestine, without the use of stimulants. Filtered and temperature regulated water is introduced into the colon gently hydrating to soften and loosen fecal material resulting in evacuation of waste. During a 45 minute session this process is repeated several times.
At our facility we provide a comfortable, peaceful and sanitized environment using a COLENZ, FDA regulated gravity-fed system.
- Session packages cannot be used in connection with any other discount offers.
- There are no refunds on session packages.
- Sessions must be used within 12 months of the time of purchase.
Colon Hydrotherapy Sessions:
One session, $75
Two sessions, $135 ($67.50 ea.)
Four sessions, $240 ($60.00 ea.)
Six sessions, $330 ($55.00 ea.)
Twelve sessions, $540 ($45.00 ea.)
Cancellation & Late Appointment Policy
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, you will have to re-schedule as this will not allow appropriate time for a full session.
- You may cancel your appointment without charge any time before the close of business on the business day preceding your appointment.
- If you cancel the day of your appointment or fail to show for a scheduled appointment you will be charged a $30 fee.
It is not the intention of this facility to diagnose, prescribe or claim that Colon Hydrotherapy can and will cure any ailment, disease and or disorder. We are not medical doctors. We strongly suggest you check with your primary physician before making any decision, with regards, to your health. All teachings and information received at our facility is for education purposes only.